Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest of 2015



Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Every Tuesday a topic is supplied, which you then make a top ten list out of.


Hey everyone, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is going to be a quick one! I'm just going to ignore the fact that I've got this up a day late because I've been sick, sorry about that. I'm messing with the rules in more than one way this week as I just couldn't narrow it down to 10 books, so I've got 18...

Let's get to it!


July


1. Paperweight by Meg Haston - 2nd July
2. Survive The Night by Danielle Vega - 7th July
3. Armada by Ernest Cline - 16th July


August


4. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell - 1st August
5. From Where I Watch You by Shannon Grogan - 4th August
6. Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke - 18th August


7. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick - 18th August
8. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness - 27th August


September


9. The Body Institute by Carol Riggs - 1st September
10. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy - 15th September
11. A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter - 29th September
12. Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan, and Deborah Biancotti - 29th September


October


13. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell - 6th October
14. Shadows of Self (Mistborne #4) by Brandon Sanderson - 6th October
15. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins - 8th October


16. Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs - 15th October
17. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - 20th October
18. This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzie Lee - 22nd October

Well that's all of them!

What books are you looking forward to in the coming months? Were any of the books I mentioned on your list?

9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Zeroes as well! I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even heard of it until all the BEA posts started showing up! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. omg yes the boy most ikely to!! i loved my life next door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My life next door was definitely my favourite of the two of hers that I've read!

      Delete
  3. OH yes I cannot wait for Mechanica and Carry On! I loved Fangirl so much. My no. 1 most anticipated book would have to be Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. I am obsessed with all the Rick Riordan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, after reading Fangirl I'd read anything that Rainbow Rowell releases! The cover of Mechanica sold me on it instantly. I've only read the first Percy Jackson series, but definitely enjoyed it so I'll have to keep an eye out for his new release!

      Delete
  4. I actually cannot wait for Illuminae and The Rest of Us Just Live Here. I MUST PREORDER THEM BOTH. *wild flailing*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! They just look so unique and fabulous, the thing is whenever I preorder I always forget I have and end up buying them twice. It might be worth the risk for them though!

      Delete
  5. Hello there, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You have a wonderful blog and I quite enjoy reading through it. I apologize if you have already been nominated or wish not to participate, but just in case, here is a link to my blog: http://hungoverrfictionlover.blogspot.com
    Happy Reading (:

    ReplyDelete