Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Every Tuesday a topic is supplied, which you then make a top ten list out of.
Hey everyone, this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is going to be a quick one! I'm just going to ignore the fact that I've got this up a day late because I've been sick, sorry about that. I'm messing with the rules in more than one way this week as I just couldn't narrow it down to 10 books, so I've got 18...
Let's get to it!
1. Paperweight by Meg Haston - 2nd July
2. Survive The Night by Danielle Vega - 7th July
3. Armada by Ernest Cline - 16th July
4. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell - 1st August
5. From Where I Watch You by Shannon Grogan - 4th August
6. Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke - 18th August
7. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick - 18th August
8. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness - 27th August
9. The Body Institute by Carol Riggs - 1st September
10. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy - 15th September
11. A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter - 29th September
12. Zeroes by Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan, and Deborah Biancotti - 29th September
13. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell - 6th October
14. Shadows of Self (Mistborne #4) by Brandon Sanderson - 6th October
15. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins - 8th October
16. Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs - 15th October
17. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - 20th October
18. This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzie Lee - 22nd October
Well that's all of them!
What books are you looking forward to in the coming months? Were any of the books I mentioned on your list?